Pular para o conteúdo principal

Interview with Sissy Baby Bobby of babybobbystories

Hello princesses, how are you? After a while away on the site I come back with an interview of great importance to you Sissy Baby Boy.

Today's interviewee is Bobby, a Sissy Baby Boy from Livermore, California who lives a life that will be a dream come true for any Sissy Baby Boy in the world! He is one of the great influencers of the Sissy Baby world (I say this because he likes chastity after accessing his account in fetlife and reading his stories). In addition to spending his days in thick diapers and chastity, he is also the author of several short stories in our universe, let's meet him?





Me: Hello Bobby, it's a pleasure! I wanted to thank you for giving your time to our blog. You certainly are one of the most incredible Sissy Baby Boy I have ever seen.  

Me: First, I wondered when you started to feel like diapering and wearing baby girl clothes?

Bobby: I think my first feelings of being a sissy started to develop around puberty, when I felt like more than just a DL and my sexuality started to connect with sissyish feelings, probably because of the associated humiliation.

Me: When was your first time in diapers? And the first time in diapers in the presence of someone? Could you tell us the details?

Bobby: I used to make a crude form of diapers when I was around 8-10, by stuffing my pajama tops into my underwear. I can still recall almost getting caught by my dad when he came into my bedroom unexpectedly to hug me.

Later, I began creating diapers with my cheesecloth method--something I still wear to this day.

I wore my diapers in front of my first wife and although it wasn't her kink, she went along with it from time to time.

Me: How often do you wear diaper and baby girl clothes during the day?

Bobby: Well, since I sleep in my diapers and baby outfits, I always wake up in them and consequently, I do my morning stuff with them on (most often while wearing wet diapers from the night previous).




Any time I have a day off, I almost always wear my sissy outfits and diapers as I do Mommy's chores during the day.

Me: You have a profile on Fetlife showing how thick your diapers are made. Was it you who invented this technique? (https://fetlife.com/users/3541162)

Bobby: Yes, I discovered the fabric by accident when I was about 18, and since then, I've been constantly developing the design. I strongly encourage people to check out my link for what I humbly believe are the world's best diapers.




Me: Are you accustomed to wearing diapers so thick at all times? How's that for you?

Bobby: Yes I am. Honestly, I would feel naked if I wore the paper thin diapers I see other Abs wear. I just love the babyish look and feel of my fat, curvy diapers.

Me: Do you have control of the moment when you are going to pee, or have you missed this being a full bedwetter?

I'm not technically incontinent, however, I wet the bed totally by accident, about once or twice a week.

Of course, I wet my bed (and therefore, my diapers) every night, however, there are times when I sleep right through my wetting and I only discover it when  I wake up. This is what makes nighttime diapers so very important for me.

Me: For those who do not know, Bobby is a great story writer focused on boys wearing diapers and baby girl clothes (link at the end of the interview). Bobby, what's your favorite story among every one you've ever written?

Bobby: Hmmm, hard to say, and I keep changing my mind about it from time to time.

I guess right now, my favorite is Trading Panties For Diapers, perhaps because it has many of the themes I enjoy so much; a weak-willed sissy character who is afraid to stand up for himself, strong, confident women who aren't afraid to give him the discipline he needs, diapers, bedwetting, enemas, spankings...its got just about everything.

Me: Are all stories based on adventures you've already gone through?

Bobby: Not necessarily. But I draw upon many of my personal experiences to give the scenes authenticity.

Me: Your penis is currently locked in chastity because you could not satisfy his wife sexually. How was this moment? Have you fought it or just assumed that you really can not satisfy a woman and should be in diapers?

Bobby: My periods of chastity were punishments from my Mommy that grew longer and longer as time went on, until I finally had to accept permanent chastity.




Its been a frustrating experience, but one that every sissy should expect when he can't satisfy a woman. Obviously, no woman should expect to go without sex and orgasms, which is precisely why Mommy decided to find a real man to fulfill her needs.

Happily, she has been with her present boyfriend for about four years now and he takes care of her, sexually, better than I ever could hope.

Me: Is there a time when you are not locked in chastity?

Bobby: Only for brief periods of cleaning or a very rare orgasm, supervised by Mommy.

Me: Can you explain to our readers, how is the rule of the rare moment when your wife withdraws your penis from chastity, allowing you to masturbate? How should you reward her afterwards?

Usually, on that rare occasion, I am unlocked and then re-diapered. I sit in my nursery as she looks down on me, giving me a brief number of seconds in which to play with myself and [hopefully] achieve an orgasm.

The last time it happened (on occasion of my birthday), I was given the choice to select the number of seconds I would be allowed. However, I had to also receive the same number of swats on my bare bottom from her paddle before she would unlock my chastity device. I chose 15, and she gave me 15 blistering swats before unlocking my device and letting me rub myself for the same amount of seconds.

Luckily, I came in 11 seconds. ;o)




Me: Before I knew your profile on Fetlife, I confess I did not like the idea of ​​having my penis in chastity. But after seeing your pictures and your story (especially The Perverse Revenge of Miss Hazel) I came to like the idea of ​​having my penis locked in chastity and having the frustration of not being able to masturbate. How do you feel being an influencer of sissies just like me, around the world?

Bobby: I receive messages from people all over the world that have read and enjoyed my stories. Although the vast majority are from typically English speaking countries, I've also seen that I have fans in such obscure places as India, Italy, Brazil, and the Middle East.

In addition to having influenced and advised sissies, I also have a sizeable following of women who enjoy my stories for the inspiration they have provided. In some cases, I've had couples tell me they use my stories as "scripts" to act out their fantasies with each other.

And over the years, I've learned that I've had a profound effect on some people from a surprisingly early age in their lives, even before they reached the age of ten.

So to this, I am both proud and happy, not only to be an inspiration, but also to bringing  joy into the lives of tens of thousands of people all over the world.

Me: Do you think all sissy baby boys should be put on chastity?

Bobby: Absolutely. A sissy should never have free access to his willie and any orgasms he receives should be rare, and supervised by his superior, whether that's a woman or a man.



As for erections, those have no place in a  sissy's life and a chastity device keeps him sweetly small and soft, just as a sissy should be.

Me: As we can see from your Fetlife profile, your wife has traded you for a real man who satisfies you sexually. How frustrating is that to you?

Bobby: On one hand, it leaves me perpetually horny, which is of course, very frustrating. All my circumstances, from my bunny soft diapers, cute baby panties and outfits, my toddler nursery, and my Mommy's sexy body, arouse me constantly.

On the other hand, it makes me very happy to hear her shrieks of joy and pleasure when her boyfriend makes love to her.

So that is very gratifying.

Me: Has your wife's boyfriend ever been a Daddy to you? Swapping your diapers, spanking you, or doing any other kind of thing?

Bobby: No. I know the readers would like to hear me tell you that he dominates me and humiliates like a true Bull, but that just isn't the truth, or at least, it happens only rarely.

The reality is, we are all good friends and we balance each other perfectly.

But his and my interactions are very limited, sex-wise.

Me: Do you feel fulfilled with all that happens to you or still have a lot of plans for the future as a sissy baby boy?

Bobby: I consider myself extremely fortunate to live the sissy lifestyle that I do. I didn't always have the resources (both financially or relationship-wise) that allowed me to indulge in my fetish, but at last, I've finally reached that point in my life now.

Of course, one is always looking at the next horizon, so I would say there are still things I'd like to do and experience. ;o)



Me: Can you leave an inspiring message for all our readers Sissy baby boys?

Bobby:  Sadly, it is still very difficult to find that right person who is accepting of our very unique lifestyle.

I would say to all of you out there--don't give up hope, stay patient, and also, try to rein in your expectations.

Lastly, the most common thing I see is selfishness with sissies; they want a woman to come dominate them and spank them, etc., etc., but they offer zero in return. I'm sorry, but that is like going fishing with nothing whatsoever on your hook.

Me: Also leave all your contacts so they can see how beautiful you get as sissy baby boy, and of course, the site of your wonderful tales!

Bobby: Here is my profile on Fetlife, which is by far, the most common place one can find me;

https://fetlife.com/users/1606217

My email address is BobbysDiapers@gmail.com

My personal story site is at;

https://babybobbystories.wordpress.com/





Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die!
Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true!


Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Delicate Cartoons for Sissy Baby Boy's

Hello Princesses! Today we have some drawings dedicated to you that is a beautiful sissy baby boy! You're already rubbing your penis in the diaper, right? How cute! Just do not let your mom see, if not put in chastity! Good pleasures to you, my dear! Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die! Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true! Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sissybabydreams/ Twitter:  https://twitter.com/SissyBabyDreams   FetLife:  https://fetlife.com/users/13432031