Pular para o conteúdo principal

SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL (Helping Mom and Dad)

 


SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL (Helping Mom and Dad) 
by Floodingpants


Donna my older sister was mad this time. She was yelling “When is the old bat going to relies I am 11 not 2?’ ‘I’m not going to wear some baby dress she sends me.” Our Aunt Betty has been sending us an Easter outfit every year as long as I can remember. Donna always got a cute dress with all the accessories and I got a shirt, pants and socks. We would dress in our new out fits and go to Aunt Betty’s and go to church with her.

 Donna took the box that contained her dress and all and through it over the balcony down to the first floor into our den. She yelled “Find someone else to wear this baby dress.” I went over and picked up the dress and accessories and put them back in the box. I have to admit the dress did look like something a preschooler would wear. I picked up the box and carried it up to Mom and Dad’s room where Mom was. I handed her the box and she said “It doesn’t look like your sister will be wearing this. Your Aunt Betty will be so disappointed.” I told Mom “I’m sorry you know if I was a girl I would wear it. It is a cute dress.” Mom said “ I know sweetheart, but this dress is way to big for you.” My sister had always been big, not fat, but me on the other side have always been somewhat of a runt. I am 8 years old and I still look like a 4 year older, maybe 5. I also have one other problem that didn’t help. I am a bed wetter and am still in diapers at night. I also have to wear diapers on long trips just in case and most times I do need them.  

 That night I heard Mom and Dad talking about what they would do about the problem. My aunt Betty had done a lot to help us and all she ask is that we dressed up cute for her once a year and she always loved to see a girl in a cute ruffled lace dress. I went to be and let them figure out what to do.

 I got up Easter morning and when down for breakfast still in my PJs and very wet diaper. After I finished my breakfast Mom told me to go and get my shower and Dad would be in my room to help me get my travel diaper on. I went and took my shower and dried off and went to my room. I got on my bed and Dad had me lift my bottom so he could slide a thick cloth diaper under my bottom. He put baby powder on me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it on snug around my hips. Dad them helped me sit up and he said “Son I need to ask if you would do a very big favor for me and your mom.” I said “Sure how can I help?” Dad said “Before you say sure let me tell you what the favor is.” I said “Ok what is it?” Dad looked me in the eyes and said “Now you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, but it would be a very big help for your mom and Me.’ ‘Son do you think you could wear a dress to Aunt Bteey’s for us?” I was quiet for awhile and said “Sure if it will help you.” Deep down I had always wanted to wear one of Donna’s cute dresses and now I could hardly believe I was going wear one. Dad told me “Thank you son you don’t know how much it means to us we will do something special for you.” Dad then put a pair of pink plastic pants on over my thick cloth diaper. Next he put a pair of white lace panties with pink ruffles on the bottom on over my plastic pants. After that he picked me up and put me in his lap and put a pair of white socks with pink lace on my feet. Next he helped me put on a soft silky short tee shirt thing with straps that went over my shoulders. He then told me to go to their room so Mom could do something with my hair. My hair wasn’t long, but it did come down past my ears.

 When I got to their room Mom had me sit on a chair in front of her vanity. The first thing she did was cut bangs straight across my forehead then she took a curling iron and curled my hair under. After she was finished I looked like I had a little girl page boy cute. I must say it was cute. She put a large pink silk bow on top of my head. After that she had me step into what she called petticoats and she pulled them up and adjusted them. Next she took out the dress. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was white with pink ruffles and lace. It had full short puffy sleeves. And several tears of ruffles down the skirt and it had a large pink sash that tied in a big bow in the back. I held my breathe as her put the dress on over my head and let it drop down over my petticoats. She buttoned it up my back and tied the big bow in the back. I couldn’t believe how special I felt. I was floating on air. Mom fluffed and adjusted the dress the she helped me put on a pair of white Patten leather shoes. I looked at myself and I was breathe tacking I was so pretty. Donna came in and said “Oh my, what a beautiful little girl that dress looks so good on you.” Mom then said “Donna could you take your sister and paint her finger nails?” Donna said “Sure I would be happy to paint her nails.”

Donna took me to her room and had me sit at her vanity. The first several times I sat down I did it wrong. Donna showed me how to set like a young lady. She said I was a good study and that I learned fast. Soon she had my nails painted light pink to match the pink in my dress. By this time I was feeling very pretty. This was a feeling I had never thought about having. It made me tingle all over and somehow I liked how I felt.

 By the time my nails were dry it was time to get everything packed and be on our way to Aunt Betty’s. It was a good two hour drive. Mom had be carry several things to the car including a diaper bag. I ask her why she got a diaper bag. Most of the time she just carried an extra diaper in a plastic. She said that since I was a little girl now I would need more diapers. I ask her “So, you want me to just use my diapers rather than trying to make it to a bathroom?” She said “ I think it would be a lot more easy on you than trying to get the diaper off and to mess around with your dress.” I could see how it would be better for me to just use my diapers and it would reduce a lot of stress and worry. Mom said she would check me often to see if I needed to be changed.

 Soon everything was packed and Mom helped me get in the car and buckled me in. Donna came running out with her last load of things. She got in on the opposite side of the car. She buckled herself in and reached into one of her bags and pulled out a very pretty doll and handed it to me. She said “I thought you might like this.” I ask “Is she mine to keep?” Donna said “Yes sweetie it is and you can give her a special name.” I took her and looked at her for awhile and said “I think I will call her Lisa.” Donna said “That is a very pretty name I like it.” Then she ask “What are we going to call you.’ ‘We can’t call you David.” I said “What do you think about Elizabeth?” Donna said “I love that name it fits you well.” Mom and Dad like my girl name telling me that I did look like an Elizabeth.

 The trip was long and it was not long until I felt the need to pee. I thought about it for awhile and remembered what Mom said. She wanted me to just use my diapers and not worry about getting to a bathroom. I didn’t even try to hold it back and in short time I could feel the nice warm feeling of pee soaking into my diaper. It was a nice feeling. It kind of made me feel like a baby, but I didn’t mind being a baby. In fact I could get use to being a baby. I felt so safe and secure. I finished partly soaking my diaper and enjoy the feeling. I had a big smile on my face when Donna looked over to me and ask “What are you smiling so big about?” I told her I was just enjoying the trip. After about two hours we were at Aunt Betty’s house. I just hoped she liked what she saw. Well, we will soon see.

We got to Aunt Betty’s and pulled into her driveway. She came out to meet us as we were getting out. She had hugged my Dad, Mom and sister when she came to me. She took my hand and asks “What is your name?” I told her I was Elizabeth. She played with my dress and fluffed it a little and said “well welcome Elizabeth you are sure a very pretty little girl.’ ‘How old are you?” I looked to Mom. I knew my real age, but I was dressed much younger. Mom said “She just turned four.”  My aunt hugged me tight and said “I am glad you came I always love having pretty little girls come visit me.” I told her “Thank you I am glad to be here.” Aunt Betty turned to mom and said “I noticed she is still in diapers does she need to be changed?” Mom said “I am sure she does it was a long trip.” My aunt said “Well we will deal with that in a little while everyone come in and get freshened up and ready for church.”  My aunt too Mom and Dad to their room and showed my sister her room. I was going towards my Mom and Dad’s room when Aunt Betty said “Come with me sweetheart and I will help you get ready.” I kind of was afraid when she took my hand and led me to what was going to be my room. I was ok with Mom and Dad changing me, but I was not sure about what my aunt would say or do. I ask her if I needed to go get my diaper bag, I was hoping I would get to talk to Mom and Dad about this. She just said “That’s ok I have plenty of diapers to change you into.”

 Aunt Betty walked me in to my room. It looked like a little girl’s room with lots of pink. There was a canopy bed with pink lace covers and a large crib to one side. There was a large white dresser next to some kind of padded table on the other side of the room. There were lots of dolls and stuffed animals and a toy box next to the crib. I couldn’t help but wish my room at home was like this. Aunt Betty walked me over to the table and picked me up and put me on the table. She had me lie down and lift my bottom as she pulled up my pretty dress and petticoats. Next she pulled down my plastic pants and exposed my very wet diaper. She said “my you soaked your diaper.” I said “I’m sorry, but Mom said it would be best for me to just use my diapers.’ ‘She told me it would be better that way.”  Aunt Betty said “I think she is right.’ ‘Cute baby girls should use their diapers.” She unpinned my diaper and pulled it open and had me lift my bottom as she removed it and put it in a large diaper pail. When she turned back I was crying. She ask “why the tears?” I said “I didn’t want you to know I wasn’t a real little girl.” She then said “Oh sweetheart, all I see is a very special very sweet little girl.’ ‘Matter in fact I have taken care of another little girl just like you. ‘It was some years ago, but she was a very pretty sweet girl too. I was shocked to hear her say that and wandered who it could be. I had my idea, but was not sure if I was right. My aunt cleaned me up with baby wipes and put diaper rash cream on my bottom. She slid a thick soft cloth diaper under me and put baby powder on me then she pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it on snug. Then she pulled a clean pair of pink plastic pants up over my diaper and put my ruffled panties back on. She helped me sit up and she gave me a big hug and said “Thank you for being sweet Elizabeth for me.’ ‘You don’t know how special you are to me.” I hugged her back and said “I love you Aunt Betty.” She helped me down, fluffed my dress, made sure my hair was ok and gave me my doll. She took my hand and we walked out to where the others were. She looked at everyone and said “Are we ready to go to church?”

When we got to the church and I got out of the car I started to think not only my family would see me dressed like a little girl, but a church full of people would see me. I kind of felt funny inside after all here I was an eight year old boy wearing a cute baby dress and diapers. Even though I was a little scared I think I was starting to like being a little girl. Well maybe I didn’t want to be a girl with a sex change and everything, but I do know I sure liked to dress up like a little girl and do little girl things. I love how the soft dress felt under my hands as I smoothed it down. I even liked how the petticoats felt rubbing against my legs and the air blowing up my dress. I also liked how the thick soft diaper between my legs with my plastic pants and cute ruffled panties. I would have to say the best part was all the special attention I was getting. As far as I could tell little girls were very special and I was a special little girl.

 Aunt Betty leaned down and reassured me that people were looking at me because I was a very cute little girl in a very pretty Easter dress. As we walked in one lady came up to us and asks “who is this beautiful little girl?” I said “my name is Elizabeth.” The lady said “Betty, she is a very cute girl” the she turned to me and said “how old are you dear?” I told her I was four years old. She looked at my aunt and said “Don’t you think she is a little old to be dressed like a baby?” Aunt Betty said “not at all I think girls should be kept young as long as possible after all they do grow up way to fast.’ ‘If they want to stay in baby dresses I think they should be allowed to wear them as long as they want to.” They lady then ask “so if she wants to stay in baby dresses until she graduates high school you would let her?” Aunt Betty said “longer if she wants.”

 We went to find a place to sit as services started. I could feel myself wet my diaper a little. I tucked my dress under, like my aunt showed me, as I sat down. Aunt Betty helped me fluff out my dress. About half way through the service the minister pulled up a chair and called all us kids up front for children’s church. I went up with the other kids to where Brother Jenkins was sitting. As I got there several of the kids lead me up to Brother Jenkins and one of the girls said “Bill move over you know Brother Jenkins lets the new kid sit on his lap.” Then she said “you have a very pretty dress.” I said “thank you.” Brother Jenkins helped me upon his lap. I know he felt my diaper as he lifted me up. There I was sitting on the minister’s lap in front of the whole church. I was fluffing out my dress when Brother Jenkins ask me what my mane was. I told him my name was Elizabeth. He told everyone “say Hi to Elizabeth.’ ‘she is here visiting her Aunt Betty.” Everyone told me Hi and we had out Easter lesson.  

 We were some of the last ones to leave after the services because Aunt Betty stopped to talk to almost everyone; she is a very social person. We stopped to talk to Brother Jenkins and his wife as we walked out. Brother Jenkins told Aunt Betty “You have a very pretty niece, but I must ask, is she a special little girl?” Aunt Betty said “Yes she is, but how did you know?” “It is because she is so cute that is the only way I knew” Said Brother Jenkins. Then he said “what has it been ten or twelve years since we have had a special little girl around here?’ ‘We had three special little girls back then.” Aunt Betty said “I think it has been twelve years and we sure had fun having them around.’ ‘They are all grownup now with their own families.”  Brother Jenkins then said “Well Elizabeth we are glad to have you we sure love having special little girls visiting us.’ ‘I hope you can come back soon.”

 When we were going back to Aunt Betty’s house my diaper was nice and wet. I was sitting thinking “who were the other special little girls and where are they now?’ ‘Do they still dress in pretty dresses and do they wear diapers?’ ‘Are they still special little girls maybe Aunt Betty will tell me.”

I was in bad need of a diaper change when we got back to Aunt Betty’s house. I could smell the roasted ham as we walked in. It seemed that Aunt Betty’s cook came back early and had lunch ready when we got there. I could feel my wet warm diaper as I sat eating my meal. I was acting very shy after we finished our meal. Aunt Betty ask “what’s wrong dear?” I hung my head and said “I need my diaper changed.” “Well sweetheart that’s nothing to be ashamed about. Babies do wet their diapers. Come along let’s get you changed.” She took me to the nursery and helped me take off my pretty dress and helped me get up on the changing table. She handed me my doll to hold while she took off my shoes and socks. The she removed my pretty ruffled panties. Next she pulled off my plastic pants and put them in the diaper pail. She unpinned my very wet diaper and lifted my bottom as she removed it and put in the pail. She said “My you are sure a big wetter. You are such a good baby.” She took several baby wipes and cleaned me up then she lifted my bottom again and put a fresh thick cloth diaper under me. She made sure I was covered well with diaper cream and powered me with baby powder. I sure liked the way it made me smell. She pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it on snug. Next she put a clean pair of pink plastic pants on over my diaper. She helped me sit up and said “Now let’s see what we can find for you to wear to play in.” She went over to the dresser and pulled out a couple light yellow garments. “Here we go this will do very nicely.” She said. It was a cute sun suite one that looked like a short dress in the front and criss-crossed in the back leaving my plastic pants and diaper exposed in the back. She pulled a matching pair of panties up my legs and over my plastic pants and diaper. The panties had white ruffles across the bottom. She had me stand up so she could straighten out my dress and panties. She put a pair of white sandals on me and said “you are such a pretty little girl you in your pretty dress and your cute panties showing in the back for everyone to see. There is no question you are a very special little baby girl.” She picked me up and gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek.  

 I was holding Lisa close to me when we walked out to where the others were. Mom and Donna couldn’t believe how cute I looked. Mom said “you are just like a cute baby girl.” My Dad had me sit in his lap and he said “you are such a cute little thing.” Those words made feel funny but I did enjoy being a special little girl. My Aunt said “come along dear lets set you up a tea party in the garden.” We took a tea set out and set it up on a little table that was out in the garden. The table also had four chairs around it. My aunt even made me real tea to use. While I was sitting a bear and several dolls in the chairs a very cute girl wearing a short light blue sun dress and while sandals walked up. She appeared to be around five or six years old and she had a very pretty smile and deep blue eyes. She said “my name is Cindy I live over there.” She pointed to the house next door. She ask if she could play with me seeing as there weren’t many girls around to play with. I told her ok. My aunt came out to make sure I had everything I needed for my tea party. She looked at Cindy and said “I am so glad you could come over for Elizabeth’s tea party.” Cindy said “thank you Miss Betty.” My aunt the said “I will leave you girls to your tea party” and she left us to play. Cindy said “I like your name. It is a sweet name for someone as cute as you.” I told her thank you very much. She ask how old I was and I told her four. She then said “no I mean your real age. Your aunt told Mom all about you being a special little girl and she told me all about you.” I ask “you still want to play with me?” She said “sure! I am kind of special myself. I am eight years old and will be nine soon.” I said “you don’t look more than four years old.” I know she said. It’s the way my Mom dresses me and my other problem doesn’t help.” I ask “what problem?” She said “I guess I can show you cause it looks like you have the same problem.” She lifted the helm of her dress and exposed her well diapered bottom. I ask her when she started wearing diapers. She told me she had started this year because her mom needed her to be a little girl. I told her “me too.” Then I ask “are you a special little girl?” She said “no I am just a plain little girl.” I ask her “so you don’t mind that I am special?” She said “Heck no I think you are cute and it looks like you like being a little girl.” I said “Oh! I do, very much.” “Well then I think you should stay a special little girl.” I poured us a cup of tea and we were soon talking, giggling and having lots of fun.

 My aunt came out to see how we were doing. We told her we were doing just fine. She said “It looks like you girls look like you are having lots of fun.” I told her “we are Cindy is my best friend.” Cindy looked at me and said “I am you best friend?” I said “yes you are.” She said “I have never had a best friend.” Then we hugged real tight. I told her “I hope we are best friends forever.” “Me too” she said.

Cindy and I played and talked until it was time for me and my family to go home. Aunt Betty came out and told us to clean up because I would have to be leaving soon. Cindy was said and told me she had never had so much fun playing with anyone in her whole life. I told her I hadn’t either. When we got inside Aunt Betty took our hands and said “come along you two lets get you changed before I send you home.” I watched as Aunt Betty lifted Cindy upon the changing table and pulled up her dress and pulled down her cute panties and plastic pants. She had soaked her diaper, mine was also soaked, and Aunt Betty said to Cindy “you have become such a good baby.” Cindy told her “thank you I am wetting and not knowing I am wet until I am going. I am just like a baby now.”  Aunt Betty told her she was very proud of her. I have never heard any one tell a person they were proud of them for being a baby and for wetting their pants. Aunt Betty removed her wet diaper and put her in a soft dry diaper, pulled up her plastic pants and panties then helped her up and straightened out her dress. Cindy told her thank you. Aunt Betty looked at me and said “your next. Let me help you up.” She helped me up on the changing table and pulled up the front of my sun suite dress. Cindy ask Aunt Betty if she had made my cute sun suite. She told her that she had and that she would be making her some cute clothes too since she was going to be a baby. Cindy was very excited. Cindy helped Aunt Betty change my very wet diaper and soon I was in a nice soft dry diaper and my plastic pants and panties were pulled up in place. Aunt Betty helped me down from the changing table and Cindy straightened out my sun suite. She hugged me close and said “I am going to miss you so much.” I told her “me too, you are my very best friend.”
 We got everything loaded in the car and mom said “come on Elizabeth lets get you buckled in. I gave Cindy another hug and we were crying as mom picked me up and buckled me in the car. She said “I swear it’s not like you girl aren’t going to see each other again. I waved to Cindy as we drove off. I slept on the way home and my diaper was soaked by the time we got home. Mom unbuckled me and carried me up to my room. She was taking off my sun suite and changing my wet diaper when I woke up. She said “Hi sweetheart. We are home and mommy was getting you ready for bed. Did you have fun today?” I said “I had the best day in my whole day. I didn’t want it to end and I met a friend.” Momma said “Cindy is nice isn’t she?” I told her “she is my best friend and she doesn’t mind that I am a boy who likes to dress up like a little girl.” Momma ask “You liked being a little girl?” I said “yes I do Momma it makes me feel good. I don’t want to be a little girl like a sex change or anything I just like dressing like one and being treated like one.” Momma seemed very pleased as she finished changing my diaper. She was about to put me in my PJs when I ask “do you think it would be ok for me to sleep in a night gown tonight?” Momma said “I don’t see why not. Let me see what I can find.” She soon came back and put me in one of Donna’s old baby doll night gowns. It was pink with white lace and had matching panties. Momma told me to go give my dad a kiss good night and she would tuck me in for the night. I went down and dad put me up in his lap and gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek and said “have sweet little girl dreams my special girl, those dreams are wonderful dreams.” I thought to myself “how would he know about those kinds of dreams.” When Momma was tucking me in bed I ask her “Do you mind that I like being dresses like a little girl?” Momma said “not at all sweetheart I love you being a special little girl.” I then said “you know when Dad ask if I would mind wearing a dress to Aunt Betty’s he said if I did you and him would do something special for me and I know what you can do for me.” Momma said “Oh!” I then said “I will tell both of you in the morning.” Momma tucked me in and was walking out the door when I ask “how does Dad know about little girl dreams?” She said “you will have to ask him.” As she closed my door and I started to go to sleep. I could feel me nice soft gown and knew I was a special little girl.

 I woke up the next morning to Momma saying “wake up sleepy head. You need to get up and get ready for school.” She pulled back my covers exposing me in my cute baby doll gown and very wet diaper. She said “come on and get your breakfast and then I will clean you up and get you ready for school.” I went down to breakfast Donna was already there eating. She looked up and said “Good morning Elizabeth did you have sweet dreams last night?” I told her good morning and that I did sleep well. Dad soon came in for breakfast and said “good morning girls” and he sat down and had breakfast.

 While we were eating I said “Dad I know what I want you to do for me, you know you said you would do something special for me if I wore the dress to Aunt Betty’s.” Dad said “Yes son I remember, but why don’t you tell us this evening after I get home from work.” I said “ok”.

 After breakfast Momma took me to my room and helped me out of my night gown and pulled my panties off. She folded my gown and panties and put them under my pillow and said “That way we will know where they are tonight.” She then pulled my plastic pants off and put them in my diaper pail then she unpinned my wet diaper and removed it and put it in my diaper pail. I think I am the only eight year old who wears diapers to bed and has a diaper pail next to his bed. Momma then told me to go get my shower and get dressed for school. I took my shower and went to my room to get dressed. I sure hated putting on my boy underwear, pants and tee shirt. Some how they didn’t feel as nice as being in panties and a dress, but then I guess it would be strange for me to show up at school in a dress. I know I would get a lot of kidding and be laughed at, but I think I could deal with that if I could be in a dress. Momma yelled at me and said “Hurry up David or you will be late for school.” That shocked me back to the real world and I put on my socks and shoes and ran down stairs and gave Momma a kiss and I headed to school with Donna.

 All day at school all I could think of was how I could get to wear cute soft little girl clothes again. I also was having trouble controlling my bladder. I just wanted to wet my pants. At lunch time I told Donna I was having trouble holding my pee. Donna told me to just wet my pants like the baby I am. I told her everyone would make fun of me if I wet my pants. I had to decide if I could take being made fun of so I could be a baby, although this could be a test to see if I could go all the way to being a special little girl. With all my thinking I was having a hard time keeping my mind on school work. I was in my second class after lunch when I had a strong need to pee. I could lift my hand and ask to go to the bathroom and hope the teacher told me to hold it until after class or I could just wet myself. I was so scared and my heart was beating fast. What should I do? My need to pee was getting very strong and I wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer. I closed my eyes and pretended I was wearing a diaper and I let go and soaked my pants. One of my class mates looked over and said “David! You just wet all over yourself.” The teacher walked over to me and asks if I was ok and what was going on. I said “I don’t know. I couldn’t stop myself from wetting.” She sent my to the nurses office and she called my momma. On the way home Momma said “It looks like you kind of got use to being in diapers.” I said “I guess I did. It is a lot easier being in diapers.”

 When we go home Momma helped me out of my wet clothes and had me take a shower. After my shower I went to my room Momma was on my bed with one of my cloth diapers sitting beside her. She told me to come and get on the bed and she would get my diaper on me. I didn’t hesitate I went and got on my bed and she lifted my bottom and put my soft diaper under me. She put lotion and powder on me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it snug around my hips. She then put my plastic pants and a tee shirt on me. She said “you seem very happy. Do you like being in diapers like a baby?” I said “You won’t be mad at me if I do will you?” Momma said “No sweetheart not at all you can be as much a baby as you need.” She picked me up and hugged me tight and said “you know I love you very much even if you are in diapers.”  She the told me to go watch TV and wait for my dad and Donna to get home and we would have supper then I could tell everyone what special thing I wanted them to do for me.

 When Donna got home she sat down next to me and said “I heard about you wetting your pants today. Did you know you were doing it? I said “Kind of I just dreamed I was in a diaper and I wet my pants.” Then she said while patting the front of my diaper “I see mom has you back in diapers. Is that what you wanted?” I said “yeah I think I want to be in diapers.”

Dad was soon home and we had supper and then we all gathered in the living room. Dad said “so David what is it you want us to do?” I was very nervous and not sure how I would ask this, but I did want it with all my heart. I took a breathe and said “Momma and Dad I would like to be able to wear diapers and little girl dresses and be treated like a little girl.” Dad said “well you are already in diapers and I don’t see a problem with you being in dresses. I think you make a very special little girl.” Momma was so happy and said “I will be happy to help you be a little girl. We will have to talk about what we will do about school though.” I then said “I just have one other question for Dad.” He said “Ok.” Then I ask him “Who were the other special little girls Aunt Betty talked about and how do you know about little girl dreams?”

My dad was quite for awhile then my mom looked at him and said “I think it is time he knows.” Dad then said “Ok, why don’t you go with your mom and get changed and meet me in my office.” I went with mom and she took off my tee shirt and put a short play dress on me and had me step into a pair of matching panties that she pulled up over my diapers and plastic pants. Mom then helped me put on a pair of white sandals. Mom told me “Ok go on and see your Dad and he will explain everything.”

 I walked into Dad’s office and he said “You feel better being in a cute dress?” I told him yes very much. Dad then told me to go to the bookshelf and get the album named SLG. I had seen the album several times, but had never looked at it. For the most part Dad’s office was off limits unless he asks us to come in. I got the album and carried it to Dad. He sat it on the desk and had me sit in his lap. He said “I think this will explain a lot.” He opened the album and there were lots of pictures of three very pretty little girls dressed in very pretty dresses. The first pictures showed the girls at about the age of eight to nine years old. As we flipped through the pages I could see the girls were getting older and one of the girls looked like someone I knew. Then I knew who it was. I looked at Dad and said “Daddy is that you?” He held me close and said “Yes sweetheart it is.” I told him “You were so cute.” He said “Thank you very much.” I ask him “What was your girl name?” He said “Well believe it or not it was Elizabeth.” I said “Just like mine and I didn’t even know about you.” “It is a little strange isn’t it” Dad said. I ask Dad if I knew the other little girls. He told me that I did know one of them and that the other one worked in Vegas where she had her own little girl show.

 As I got closer to the end of the album I was shocked that I did know one of the other girls. I looked at Dad and pointed to one of the girls and said “Is that Mr. Simpson my school superintendent?” Dad said “Yes, but back then she was Brenda.” I finished the album and closed it and ask Dad “Are you ever a little girl any more?” Dad said “Well kind of. I still have to be in diapers all the time because I never could get control of my bladder again.”  “That’s what happens when you decide to be a baby again.” I asked “So you are in diapers right now?” He said “Yes, a very wet diapers and I am wearing my little girl panties over my diaper.” “So you never out grow being a special little girl?” I ask. “No you never do. It is something very special you keep all your life.” I hugged Dad and said “I was hoping you would say that because I always want to be a special little girl.” I then sat back and said “I just have one more question for now.” Dad said “Ok what is it?” “Do you ever get to wear dresses and be a real special little girl?” Dad said “Yes sometimes your mom dresses me in my special dresses and takes care of me, but only on special days.” I then said “I bet you wished you could be a Special Little Girl all the time don’t you?” Dad just gave me a big hug. I thought to myself that I was a very lucky little girl and I also thought “I bet Daddy would look cute in his little girl dresses”.

 I felt so good knowing that I was going to be able to stay in diapers and my cute dresses and be the Special Little Girl that I wanted to be, but I had so many questions. How would I tell my friends? What would they think? Was I going to be able to be a Special Little Girl all the time even when I went to church and school? Would my room be changed to a baby girl’s room? I was so excited about my new life. Then Daddy said “I think this little girl needs a diaper change.” I had wet my diaper and didn’t even know I was doing it, all I knew was that my wet diaper felt so good.

THE END


Comentários

  1. Winstar World Casino Resort | JamBase! Casino in Scottsdale
    Experience our casino 사이트 추천 resort and 계룡 출장안마 spa, a 김제 출장안마 luxury resort destination conveniently located in the heart of Scottsdale, 여주 출장샵 Arizona. Getaway from 양산 출장마사지 home,

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Delicate Cartoons for Sissy Baby Boy's

Hello Princesses! Today we have some drawings dedicated to you that is a beautiful sissy baby boy! You're already rubbing your penis in the diaper, right? How cute! Just do not let your mom see, if not put in chastity! Good pleasures to you, my dear! Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die! Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true! Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sissybabydreams/ Twitter:  https://twitter.com/SissyBabyDreams   FetLife:  https://fetlife.com/users/13432031

Interview with Sissy Baby Bobby of babybobbystories

Hello princesses, how are you? After a while away on the site I come back with an interview of great importance to you Sissy Baby Boy. Today's interviewee is Bobby, a Sissy Baby Boy from Livermore, California who lives a life that will be a dream come true for any Sissy Baby Boy in the world! He is one of the great influencers of the Sissy Baby world (I say this because he likes chastity after accessing his account in fetlife and reading his stories). In addition to spending his days in thick diapers and chastity, he is also the author of several short stories in our universe, let's meet him? Me: Hello Bobby, it's a pleasure! I wanted to thank you for giving your time to our blog. You certainly are one of the most incredible Sissy Baby Boy I have ever seen.   Me: First, I wondered when you started to feel like diapering and wearing baby girl clothes? Bobby: I think my first feelings of being a sissy started to develop around puberty, when I felt like more than