Pular para o conteúdo principal

Stuck in The Elevator With Soaked Diapers Along with 6 Ladies Looking for the Stinky Smell


Hello my sissy friends, how are you. If you are a sissy who likes adventures and especially feels embarrassed, this story is for you. Read to the end! 

The following story is a real story that happened to me on a trip I made to Europe. You can see some pics in this post, an image with my diapers soaked on the floor. It was just that day...

I was enjoying my thick diapers in the hotel room. I bought some Seni brand diapers, sold in Europe. They are very thick and resistant, and as I like thick diapers, I was using 3 of them. I was also wearing my children's pink dress, and I was really feeling like a baby girl.

Like any good sissy, I felt an urge to pee after a bottle of soda I had had for lunch. I was already in my own toilet, which was my diapers, so I just relaxed and let the pee take care of my diapers. At first I thought it was going to leak, but the diapers were really good. With that wet and hot feeling in the diaper, I just took my pacifier and lay down to take an afternoon nap, like every good baby does. I woke up 3 hours later, with my diaper already cold and very wet. I was about to make a change when I remembered that the currency exchange would close in a few minutes, and I needed to change my money because the next day I would be going back to Brazil. I just took off my beautiful pink children's dress and put on an ugly male outfit, jeans shorts and a T-shirt. I didn't have time to change, so I would have to change my money wearing thick diapers. I had never gone out with diapers on the street, even with them underneath my clothes, and the very first time I was wearing 3 diapers, and on top of that they were totally wet.


At the exit of the hotel everything went well, perhaps no one noticed a boy with a large volume in his pants, walking with his legs open and rolling his butt like a baby. My racing heart was a little calmer. That was until I went out on the street, and in the middle of the way I saw a couple who from a distance looked at me, waiting for me to pass. As soon as I passed them they continued to watch and suddenly burst out laughing. I don't know the right reason for their laughter, but I think they knew that there was a Baby Boy Sissy with a diaper totally wet.

Almost getting close to the currency exchange, to my surprise and despair, a huge urge to pee arose. I was fighting against my own will until I reached the counter and handed the European money to the attendant and took the Brazilian money back. And again to my despair and surprise, he said it was going to take a while, because he needed to look for where the Brazilian currency was. While I waited, the urge to pee again only increased. I was afraid to leak, as I was already soaked, but I had no choice! Right there I was beaten. So I started wetting my diapers like a little kid who doesn't know how to use the potty. The fear of leaking was great, but I needed it. For my happiness, the diapers were very good and resistant, so I was able to soak my diapers again and nothing happened. But it was getting heavy and a little stinky.

Soon after, the attendant brought my money, and I was able to leave. Glad I managed to change my money and my diaper didn't leak. I was so happy that I passed the couple who were at the bus stop again, they laughed again, but I didn't care. Maybe I would never see them again. Everything was going well, again I entered the hotel which had a large and very busy lobby. The hotel welcomed many people, and was over 20 floors, but no one noticed the presence of a sissy baby boy with soaked diapers. I called the elevator and for my happiness I was alone at that moment. It didn't take long for the elevator to reach the ground floor. I went in and pressed the button on my floor, which was one of the last 5. Everything was going well until before the door closes I hear several steps in high heels and the voices of some ladies coming towards the elevator. I pressed the button to close the door as fast as I could, but it was too late, because one of them had put the umbrella on the door, causing it to open again ...

With that, 6 ladies of about 50 years old entered the elevator. I didn't understand the language they spoke, but they all wished me good night in English, and I did the same. The elevator closed, and I figured that nothing bad could happen. They were sure to get out of the elevator soon, and they wouldn't realize my secret. The elevator stopped on the 2nd floor, I was already celebrating. But the door opened and no one moved. Maybe someone outside would have pressed it wrong. Then the elevator closed the doors again and started to rise. Suddenly, one of the ladies started to wrinkle her nose and sniff the room looking for some strange smell. She quickly asked her friends if they were feeling it too. Even though I didn't understand the language, I knew perfectly well that something there didn't smell good, and they were looking for what it was. I had the answer! My diapers! With that several films went through my head! Would they discover my secret?

Would they laugh at me? Would they find a 25 year old guy wearing thick diapers and getting wet like a little kid cute? The tension only increased, and it seemed that the elevator was rising more and more slowly. Some of the ladies were already starting to plug their noses. I didn't smell it that much, but I believe that the maternal instinct of these ladies blossomed at that moment. Every mother can smell a diaper that needs to be changed miles away, and I was there in that three-square-meter metal box, stuck with them, giving off the smell of my totally wet diapers. We went up a few more floors and the elevator stopped, there I thought I would be saved from humiliation, but once again nobody got out. Everything was conspiring against me that day. Now my only salvation was for them to get out of the elevator first than I did, so I wouldn't have to go through them rolling my thick diaper and exhaling the stinky pee smell that came from my soaked diapers ... , my floor has arrived. The door opened and they all stood still again.

I, with the greatest shame in the world, said "excuse me", they all looked at me, some still with their fingers on their noses and laughing. I was feeling like a little boy at an afternoon tea at the ladies' club, who was caught with wet pants and checked by all of them. I passed them, and the first lady who found the smell said something that everyone started laughing at. I didn't want to look back, just walked away as quickly as possible and went towards my room, relieved that it was all over, but with a feeling that something more could happen.

Maybe they knew that I was just a poor sissy baby boy who needed to have diapers changed, that they would come up to my room and put me in new diapers, and make me put on my sissy baby dress and be a good sissy baby boy that I am. But all this was just a dream ...

My wet Diaper: 

[https://fetlife.com/users/1232464/pictures/96107487]

That was my adventure. Leave your comment below, and tell us about your adventure! I will also be happy if you create a different ending for my highlight.

I hope you enjoyed. This was based on real facts...


Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die!


Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true!


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Delicate Cartoons for Sissy Baby Boy's

Hello Princesses! Today we have some drawings dedicated to you that is a beautiful sissy baby boy! You're already rubbing your penis in the diaper, right? How cute! Just do not let your mom see, if not put in chastity! Good pleasures to you, my dear! Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die! Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true! Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sissybabydreams/ Twitter:  https://twitter.com/SissyBabyDreams   FetLife:  https://fetlife.com/users/13432031

Interview with Sissy Baby Bobby of babybobbystories

Hello princesses, how are you? After a while away on the site I come back with an interview of great importance to you Sissy Baby Boy. Today's interviewee is Bobby, a Sissy Baby Boy from Livermore, California who lives a life that will be a dream come true for any Sissy Baby Boy in the world! He is one of the great influencers of the Sissy Baby world (I say this because he likes chastity after accessing his account in fetlife and reading his stories). In addition to spending his days in thick diapers and chastity, he is also the author of several short stories in our universe, let's meet him? Me: Hello Bobby, it's a pleasure! I wanted to thank you for giving your time to our blog. You certainly are one of the most incredible Sissy Baby Boy I have ever seen.   Me: First, I wondered when you started to feel like diapering and wearing baby girl clothes? Bobby: I think my first feelings of being a sissy started to develop around puberty, when I felt like more than