Pular para o conteúdo principal

Sissy Kaede Keeler - February Sissy of The Month

 Hello princesses! I come to present the continuation of our project:

SISSY OF THE MONTH!

Every month we will select a Sissy to be our girl of the month and have her story and photo posted here on the page, who knows how to find her mommy or daddy. Remember to upload your cutest photo and the story of how you became a childhood Sissy Baby so far.

Our 2021 February princess is named Sissy Kaede Keeler!


Hello, my name is Kaede Keeler or Sissy Kaede which is my handle on most sites online. There is no definitive start to my sissy baby ways more of a slow build up to my frilly nappied babyish way off life.
Always more girly inside than most boys even as a little boy i played house, played netball with the girls rather than football with the boys. In my early teens i was drawn to women's clothes, as i was the only 'boy' in the house they were everywhere and wasn't long till i was raiding my mothers draws.



I actually discovered masturbation while wearing bra and knickers, a very sissy way to discover that.
Crossdressing was something that i would do regularly and eventually when I was able to pay for things online i was able to start a wardrobe of my own.



Around the same time mid teens nappies came back into my life via seeing some ABDL content online. While i always had a fascination with them this was the first time it clicked and i would start buying and using them. Finding adult nappies was amazing and not long after that i experemented with ABDL, buying dummies bottles and babyish items i was drawn to.




In my 20's i realised that i was trans/non-binary and i would start getting into sissy clothes and gradually incorpirate ABDL into it starting my Sissy Baby ways. Though untill i moved out it was when i got the oppertunity. After moving out with my ABDL Furry best freind, finding out each others extra normal activities is a funny drunken tale. This is the real start of being Sissy Baby Kaede. 



Now it is a weekly if not daily when i can activity to be in frilly dresses and nappies sucking dummies as well as still loving my cartoon shows, especially My Little Pony it's such a good show. I have a room filled with pink and stuffed ponys with all kinds of little girls stuff on display and i do not even try to hide it, love being to express who i am outwardly. 




While i do go out as a woman i dont as much as a sissy but it is my plan to change that and build some frilly confidence. One day my goal is to be a full time Sissy Baby and enjoy being who i am on the inside.


That's all, I hope you enjoyed it! Leave in the comments what you think of our January Sissy! Maybe you can be next?

Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die!

Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Delicate Cartoons for Sissy Baby Boy's

Hello Princesses! Today we have some drawings dedicated to you that is a beautiful sissy baby boy! You're already rubbing your penis in the diaper, right? How cute! Just do not let your mom see, if not put in chastity! Good pleasures to you, my dear! Thanks for the access and never let the princess inside you die! Sissy Baby Dreams! Where your Nappy dreams come true! Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sissybabydreams/ Twitter:  https://twitter.com/SissyBabyDreams   FetLife:  https://fetlife.com/users/13432031

Interview with Sissy Baby Bobby of babybobbystories

Hello princesses, how are you? After a while away on the site I come back with an interview of great importance to you Sissy Baby Boy. Today's interviewee is Bobby, a Sissy Baby Boy from Livermore, California who lives a life that will be a dream come true for any Sissy Baby Boy in the world! He is one of the great influencers of the Sissy Baby world (I say this because he likes chastity after accessing his account in fetlife and reading his stories). In addition to spending his days in thick diapers and chastity, he is also the author of several short stories in our universe, let's meet him? Me: Hello Bobby, it's a pleasure! I wanted to thank you for giving your time to our blog. You certainly are one of the most incredible Sissy Baby Boy I have ever seen.   Me: First, I wondered when you started to feel like diapering and wearing baby girl clothes? Bobby: I think my first feelings of being a sissy started to develop around puberty, when I felt like more than